Leading Paediatric Hypnotherapist Reveals 23 Things You Must Know To Work Effectively With Children
Everyone thinks they can relate to children, but to be effective as a hypnotherapist working with children you need to understand the 23 statements below. When you do, you will open up a whole new revenue stream that is, as yet, completely untapped and enormous in size.
Further, you’ll be able to enjoy the reward that comes from knowing that you’re making a real difference in the lives of children by helping them overcome difficulties that might otherwise ruin their lives for years to come.
That’s why Paul White has put together the training programme that is at the foundation of the TISPH, which is specifically designed for qualified hypnotherapists who want to work with children.
In this breakthrough online training, you’ll learn:
- The magic “children friendly” questions that help you quickly get to the heart of the problem (and why asking a child their name and address is a vital starting point to therapy)
- The one thing you must NEVER help children to do (even if the parents beg you)
- The tell-tale signs that a child is at risk of suicide, and your responsibilities if you have concerns over the welfare of a child or others
- The “negotiator” question that can pave the way for change (sometimes in just one session)
- One thing you absolutely must do if you want to be eligible for referrals from doctors (without this, a doctor is barred from telling patients about you by their insurance)
- When it is better to see a child alone, and how to protect yourself from false claims
- How to tell when a parent is part of the problem and when they can be a useful part of the solution
- The number one problem that children suffer, and how to deal with it effectively (you’ll also discover the trends in children’s problems, so you know exactly how to market yourself).
- How to understand the fears and mindset of parents so that by the time they call you, you’ll be their natural choice
- The impact of social media on mental health, and how it affects children
- Why recording your sessions may not provide you the level of protection you think
- The simple test that will stop you getting entangled in parental disputes or giving treatment without valid parental permission
- The one thing you absolutely must do when you retire
- The awkward thing that children often do during a session (which adults almost NEVER do), and how to prepare yourself for when it happens
- Your responsibilities if a child asks you to keep something confidential from their parents
- How to explain the benefits of hypnotherapy to parents in a way that makes treatment more effective
- How to explain hypnotherapy in a way that even the youngest children can understand (and how to adapt your inductions to suit children as young as four)
- Why it’s even more important to mind your language with children than with adults (hint: this has absolutely nothing to do with swearing)
- The common mistake that can make your consent form legally worthless, even if it is signed. (You’ll be surprised how many hypnotherapists make this mistake, thinking they are giving themselves extra protection)
- How children respond differently to adults using hypnotherapy (and how to handle children who are reluctant to close their eyes)
- The “warning signs” that suggest conflict between what the parent wants and what child wants (and how to avoid creating even more problems for the child)
- The simple question that helps you quickly understand the family dynamic without upsetting children or making them feel disloyal
- The “one word” game that delivers outstanding insights and saves hours of questioning
And much more…
This online training consists of 19 modules of live video recorded material, which covers everything you need to know in order to work with children. The modules cover:
Module 1 – The Market
Module 2 – Media Trends
Module 3 – Ethical Framework
Module 4 – Code of Conduct
Module 5 – Therapist’s Concerns
Module 6 – Indicators
Module 7 – Communication
Module 8 – Child Development Theory
Module 9 – Parents
Module 10 – Special Children’s Questions
Module 11 – Caveats
Module 12 – Psychosomatic Problems
Module 13 – The Setup
Module 14 – Therapist Decisions
Modules 15-19 – Specific Children’s Issues
Online Certification Exam
There are no time limits, so you can start this online course any time and work your way through the training material at your own pace, from the comfort of your home.
Upon completion of the course assessment, and subject to valid qualifications and insurance
You’ll be awarded the designation of
DIP HYP (PAEDIATRICS)
and granted membership of TISPH.
This gives you a listing in our register of qualified paediatric practitioners and access to our library of scripts and other materials to help you in practice.
The training is recognised as continuing professional education by leading Hypnotherapy professional associations worldwide, so you can use the certificate towards your annual hypnotherapy CPD/CEU requirements.
In the UK, for example, you can account for up to 10 hours of your annual hypnotherapy CPD requirement with the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR), and up to 5 hours* for the National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH) and the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
And in the USA, you can account for up to 10 hours of your annual hypnotherapy CEU requirement with the National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH).
*5 hours is the maximum allowable by these organisations for one CPD activity
The course comes with a 60 day money back guarantee, which means you can join our growing community totally risk free.
Graduates Rate Our Training
Read their detailed reviews here.